I got this recipe from another blog called Lovin' from the Oven. I changed it a little bit and let me tell you these are the best chocolate chip cookies ever!!
1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter (room temp)
6 Tablespoons sugar
6 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 1/4 Cup Flour
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
12 Broken OREO Cookies
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Set the oven to 350. Cream the butter and sugars. Add the Vanilla and the egg and mix until combined.
- Add flour, salt, and baking soda in one addtion. Mix on low until incorporated.
- Add crushed cookies and chocolate chips and mix. To crush the cookies i like to put the in a ziploc back and bang them with a hard kitchen utensil, it works well...
- With a tablespoon, scoop small balls onto a cookie sheet. Bake for 8 minutes. You know they are done when the bottom looks a little brown, and the top still looks soft. Cool, then EAT!
- This recipe will make about 32 cookies.