I made these cookies last week for some of the clients at my work. Everyone raved about them! One clients said "congratulations" on the delicious cookie. They almost taste like a brownie more then a cookie, but that's not a bad thing. I would highly recommend these cookies!!
Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies - Adapted from All Recipes
Yield: 3 Dozen
Ingredients:1 Cup Unsalted Butter, room temperature
2/3 Cups White Sugar
2/3 Cup Brown Sugar
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
2 1/4 Cups Flour
3/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 2/3 Cups White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until cookies are set. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.