CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE!!
Adapted from: Cant Stay Out Of The Kitchen
Yield: About 3-4 Dozen Large CookiesIngredients:
1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter - I used smooth Skippy and added the chopped nuts for the crunch
¾ Cup Butter - Unsalted and room temperature
2 Eggs - room temperature
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
¼ Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1-2 Tablespoon Hot Water (I used one)
2 Cups Flour
1/2 Cup Chopped Peanuts - I used dry roasted and unsalted
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter M&M's
1/2 Cup Peanut M&M's
- Cream the butter and sugars together with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the peanut butter, butter and eggs until smooth.
- Add vanilla, salt, baking soda and hot water and mix again until well blended.
- Stir in flour just until combined. Add the peanuts and M&M's.
- Drop with an ice cream scoop or a cookie scoop onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375° about 10-12 minutes or more depending on size.