Thursday, November 18, 2010

Photos of previous work... New recipes and photos to come!

Here are some photos of cupcakes and cookies I have made in the past.  From now on, I will be photographing and posting recipes I make.  Enjoy!

I made this for my momma for mothers day - my own version of edible arrangements!

Peanut butter cup chocolate cupcakes - I used the trader joes cups for these.

Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Cupcakes - I used Reece's pb cups for these.

Mothers flourless, butterless chocolate cookies.

The very famous Laurens cookies!  I will post the recipe soon!

Cookie Dough Chocolate Cupcakes!

S'mores Cupcakes

S'mores Cupcakes!

Mocha Cupcakes with Espresso Buttercream frosting!  

The most chocolately cake ever....

Happy Halloween!

Oreo Cupcakes!


  1. Wow! Those look good! I would pay big $$$$ to eat those.

  2. Love your blog! Especially the oreo cupcakes and smores cupcakes! Adorable!