This is a delicious and easy summer recipe! It only takes about 10 minutes to get in the oven and 30 minutes to cook and its worth the wait!! This recipe is perfect for two people, but it can easily be made for more.
|Ready for the oven!|
Blueberry Peach Cobbler - My own recipe
Yield: 2 ramekins
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
1/2 Cup Flour
2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
1/4 Cup Butter
2 Medium Peaches - sliced thinly - I don't peel them and its still perfectly delicious!
1/4-1/2 Cup Fresh Blueberries, washed and dried
2 Tablespoons Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease 2 ramekins.
- In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, oats, cinnamon, flour and butter. Mix until crumbly.
- Place sliced peaches and blueberries in a bowl and toss in white sugar. Mix well.
- Place 1/2 the Peach mixture into two Ramekins.
- Pack the crumble mixture on top
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until crust is golden brown, or its bubbling...
- Let cool and serve with ice cream!