Even people who don't like coconut will love these cookies!
Oatmeal Coconut Cookies - Off a bag of Coach's Oats
Yield: 3 Dozen Cookies
1/2 Cup Butter, Unsalted and Room temperature
1/2 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar, packed
1 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Tablespoon Milk
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Flour
1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
1/2 Cup Coach's Oats
1 Cup Coconut
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream the butter with the sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg, vanilla and milk. Mix just until combined.
- Add the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Be sure not to overmix!
- Once all mixed, add the oats and coconut. Mix just until combined.
- Scoop tablespoon size dough balls onto a prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies 12-15 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Let cool.