So I hope everyone has access to Nutella because it is by far the most delicious creation ever. These cookies are ridiculously good and I would highly recommend everyone try these. They are the idyllic combination of chocolate and peanut butter that makes your taste buds dance! These are most definitely a crowd pleaser!
I made these cookies to send to my aunt who was kind enough to put my boyfriend and I up in a hotel and treat us to wonderful dinners and spa treatments over the weekend so we could snowboard in Tahoe! We had a great weekend and we hope she likes these cookies!
Recipe from http://sweetandsavorytooth.com
Yield: About 4 dozen tablespoon size cookies
1 Cup Flour
1 Cup Oats
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Cup Butter, unsalted and softened for about an hour
1/2 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter, smooth or crunchy, I used smooth
1 1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla
2/3 Cup Nutella
- Heat oven to 375.
- Cream butter, sugars, and peanut butter together. Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients - flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix until just combined
- Slowly stir in Nutella.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop dough onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until lightly brown and still soft.
- Enjoy with a cup of milk!