Snickers Peanut Butter Cookies - Adapted from Lovin From The Oven
Yield: 4 Dozen or more...
1 Cup Unsalted Butter, room temperature
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
2 1/2 Cup Flour
2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Bag of Snickers Minis, or another mini size candy bar...
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter, sugars and peanut butter. Add eggs and vanilla.
- Stir or whisk together flour, soda and salt. Add to creamed butter mixture and mix well.
- Roll into balls or use a cookie scoop.
- Cut the candy bars in half and place them cut side down on top of the rounded cookie and press down gently.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and leave cookies on cookie sheet for 4 minutes to rest. Cool on a cooling rack for ten minutes or more.