White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies - Adapted from Brown Eyed Baker
Yield: About 2 Dozen Large Cookies
2 Cups Flour
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
3/4 Cup Butter, unsalted and melted
1 Cup Brown Sugar, light brown
1/2 Cup Sugar
1 Egg Yolk
1 Tablespoon Vanilla
2 Cups Macadamia Nut, Chopped
2 Cups White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 325. Prepare the baking sheets.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Beat together the melted butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the eggs and then vanilla.
- Gradually add the flour mixture and mix just until incorporated. Add the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts, mix just for a second.
- Drop large tablespoon size cookies onto prepared cookie sheet. Flatten the dough just a little bit with your palm.
- Bake cookies for 13-15 minutes, or until lightly golden brown around the edges. Allow to cool for a few minutes on the cookie sheet, then move to cooling rack.