P.S. Sorry for the terrible photos, I have temporary misplaced my memory card for my camera. These are iPhone pictures in route for delivery.
Cookies and Cream Cookies - Adapted from Culinary Concoctions by Peabody
Yield: 3 Dozen
2 1/4 Cups Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Unsalted Butter, room temperature
1 1/4 Cup Sugar
1-2 Cups Crushed Oreo's, I used mini
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Package Hersey's Cookies and Cream Drops
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In the bowl of the your electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar with the paddle attachment. Cream until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add the vanilla and mix. Add the Oreo's. I just added the mini Oreo's whole because they are already small. If you use regular Oreo's you might want to chop them up a little bit.
- Add one egg at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt and mix just until incorporate.
- Add the cookies and cream drops and mix until evenly distributed.
- Scoop dough onto a prepared cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until light brown on top.
- Let the cookies cool, then ENJOY!!