Nutella Pop Tarts - Idea from Babble.com
Yield: 6-8 Pop Tarts
1 Box of Frozen Pie Crust
1 Cup of Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Transfer the pie crusts to a lightly floured surface and cut it into 2×3 rectangles. It is easiest to measure the pieces with a ruler, score the crust with a knife and cut it with a pizza cutter. I made mine bigger then this...
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons of nutella onto one of the rectangles, leaving about 1/4 inch of space before the edge. Use a cookie cutter or paring knife to cut out fun shapes in the second rectangle. Then place the cut out rectangle over the Nutella and seal the edges together with the tines of a fork. I sealed the edges with my fingers.
- Baking on a cookie sheet for 8 to 10 minutes, then allow to cool.
- Drizzle some extra melted nutella over the warm pop tarts.