Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies - Adapted from Lovin From The Oven
Yield: 3 Dozen
1 1/3 Cup Flour
1 Tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa
1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Stick of Butter, unsalted and room temperature
2/3 Cup Sugar
1/3 Cup Light Brown Sugar
2/3 Cup Nutella, a chocolate hazelnut spread
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Mix together flour, cocoa, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside dry ingredients.
- In the bowl of your electric mixer with the paddle attachment, cream together butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix in Nutella and vanilla extract. Mix in egg.
- Add flour mixture and mix until just incorporated. Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350. Drop tablespoons of dough 2 inches apart onto baking sheets. Bake for about 10-12 minutes until the edges look set. Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes then move to cooling racks.