WARNING! This recipe makes billions of these little cookies... so if you don't want to spend your whole day rolling cookie dough into balls then you might want to 1/2 the recipe or freeze some of the dough.
WARNING 2! You need to refrigerate the dough for about 2 hours, so plan for that...
1 Cup Butter- unsalted and room temperature
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Sugar
1 1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
2 Teaspoons Vanilla
2 1/2 Cups Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
Trader Joe's Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- In your Kitchen Aid mixer with paddle attachment, cream butter and sugars together on medium speed.
- Add peanut butter, mix. (I like to spray whatever I am using to measure the pb with pam spray so that it comes out of the measuring cup smoothly...)
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix until combined.
- Slowly add dry ingredients. Stir until just combined.
- Chill dough for at least 2 hrs.
- Preheat to 350.
- Roll into 1/4 teaspoon sized balls. Roll each ball in reserved granulated sugar.
- Smoosh pb cup into ball and bake for 5-6 minutes.