This is a little twist on a classic cookie. The texture of these is unlike any other cookie I have every had. It is chewier and softer then other recipes. I am not sure whats in pudding mix, but I can tell you its good in cookies. Who Knew.
Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies - Adapted from Lovin' From The Oven
Yield: 3-4 Dozen
1 Cup Unsalted Butter, 2 Sticks, room temperature
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1/4 Cup Sugar
1 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
2 1/4 Cup Flour
1 Package of Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (3.4oz)
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 3/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream the butter and sugars together until creamy and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, dry pudding mix, baking soda, and salt. Add to the wet ingredients and mix just until combine.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix a little more.
- Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon size scoop, place dough on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies 11-12 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before moving to a cooling rack. These cookies will stay yummy for a for days in a Tupperware!