I found this recipe on saturday at Sweets for Saturday on the blog sweet-as-sugar-cookies. I knew I had to make it as soon as possible, and I am glad I did. Dont wait on baking these!!
S'mores Cookies - Adapted from Crazy For Crust
Yield: More then 3 Dozen - I made 40 cookies
2 Sticks Unsalted Butter
1 Cup Sugar
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar - preferably light brown sugar
2 Teaspoons Vanilla
3 1/4 Cup Flour
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
1 1/2 Cups Chopped Fudge-Covered Grahams (keebler or store brand) I used more like 2 cups worth
80 or more FROZEN Mini Marshmallows - depends on how many cookies you make
1. Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl. Pour into an electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment. While still hot, add both sugars and mix on low until combined. Let sit to cool for a few minutes. I put the bowl in the refridgerate for about 5 minutes.
2. While butter mixture is cooling, combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Stir and set aside.
3. Turn mixer (with butter mixture bowl attached) on low. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing completely. Mix in vanilla extract. Add flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until combined. Add chocolate chips and chopped fudge-covered grahams and stir to combine.
4. Chill for 30 minutes to one hour, until cooled.
5. Preheat oven to 350°. Form cookies using a 2-tablespoon (medium) cookie scoop, make a large indentation in the center and add two frozen mini marshmallows. Wrap dough around marshmallows and seal to combine. Bake for 10-12 minutes (depending on size). My cookies baked in 12 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, then remove from pans to cool completely.