|All ready for shipment!|
Yield: 2-3 Dozen depending on size
1 Stick Unsalted Butter, room temperature
1/2 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar
1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1 Egg, room temperature
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 1/2 Cup Flour
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare baking sheet.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter, granulated sugar, and light brown sugar on medium speed until very light and fluffy, about 4 minutes.
- Add peanut butter and cream until fully combined, about 1 minute. Add egg and vanilla, mix until fully incorporated.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Then add to wet ingredients and paddle just until dough forms.
- Roll dough into balls or just use a scoop for a more organic look. Place 2" apart on baking sheets. Using a fork, gently apply pressure to the top of the cookies, creating a criss-cross pattern, until cookies are 1/2" thick.
- Bake cookies for 11-13 minutes, rotating half-way through, until golden. Allow cookies to cool slightly, about 5 minutes, on baking sheets and then transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.