Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Yield - 2 Dozen
2 Cups Flour
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
3/4 Cup Butter, unsalted, melted
1 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Sugar
1 Tablespoon Vanilla
1 Egg Yolk
2 Cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Sift flour, baking soda, and salt together and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until combine.
- Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Add the chocolate chips and mix just until combined.
- Refrigerate the dough for at least an hour. Preheat the oven to 325.
- Spoon cookie dough onto cookie sheet. I used a cookie scoop, but a spoon or tablespoon measurement works fine too depending on what size cookies you want.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool and then EAT!