|Yes that is a river of carmel!|
Recipe adapted from lovintheoven
Recipe: Yield about 2 Dozen
2 Cups Flour
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
12 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter Softened
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Sugar
1 Egg and 1 Egg Yolk
2 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Cup Chopped Twix Bars - I bought 3 regular size bars and chopped that up, so six stixs of twix
- Preheat oven 325.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and sugars. Beat in egg, yolk, and vanilla until combined.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Gently stir in the Twix chunks.
- Roll the dough into balls and bake on a baking sheet for 12-15 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool for ten minutes before removing them off the baking sheet.