Nutella Brownie Recipe - Adapted from Ravienomnoms Blog
Yield - About 24 squares
1 Cup Butter, Unsalted
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Brown Sugar
2 Teaspoons Vanilla
1 Cup Flour
3/4 Cup Baking Cocoa Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 Cup Nutella, melted until runny
1 Cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
Some chocolate shavings for the top (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a small sauce pan, melt the butter on low heat. Then add the sugars and vanilla. Stir until combined.
- Remove from heat and move the mixture to the bowl of your mixer. Let cool for about 15 minutes.
- Add one egg at a time and make sure that the egg is completely mixed in before add the next egg.
- Add the dry ingredients, stir til incorporated.
- Add the melted nutella, about 30 seconds in the microwave will do it.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9x13 pan. Add the chocolate shavings to the top if you want.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool before slicing.
- Enjoy with a glass of milk!