This recipe is adapted from The Sweet's Life
Recipe - Yield 4 dozen
3 1/2 Cup Flour
3/4 Teaspoon Salt
3/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Cup Brown Sugar
3/4 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Butter, unsalted and room temperature
1 Tablespoon Vanilla
2 Cups Mix-ins (A combination of Reece's Pieces, chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together flour, salt and baking soda is small bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, or in your Kitchen Aid mixer, cream the butter and sugars. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until combine.
- Add the flour mixture, and beat until combine. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the mix-ins, and mix just until combine.
- Drop the dough onto the cookie sheet, and bake until lightly brown. About 8-10 minutes.
- Cool the cookies and Enjoy!!