Happy Birthday Monica!!
Blondie's Recipe- Adapted from Smitten Kitchen
Yield about 16 small squares depending on how you cut it.
1 Stick Butter, unsalted and melted
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Pinch of Salt
1 Cup Flour
1-2 Cups of Mix-ins - chocolate chips, nuts, banana, dried fruit, and more!
- Butter or grease a 8x8 pan and preheat oven to 350.
- Mix the melted butter with the brown sugar and beat until smooth. Add in the egg and vanilla.
- Stir in the salt, and flour. Add any mix-in's.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth out with a spatula.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and a tooth pick comes out clean.
- Cool before cutting into pieces.