How Sweet It Is
Yield - About 3 dozen cookies depending on size
1 Cup Butter, unsalted and room temperature
1 1/2 Cups Sugar
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
2 Cups Flour
1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
18-20 Crushed Oreos - About 1 Cup
- Cream together the butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combine.
- Add flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt, mix until combine.
- Add in chocolate chips and crushed Oreos.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours, or more.
- Preheat oven to 350. Scoop dough balls on a prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool.