Get well soon Grandma Thor!!
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin Cookies - Adapted from Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice
Yield: About 3-4 Dozen depending on size
3/4 Cup Butter, unsalted and room temperature
2/3 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Cup Sugar, or 1/2 Cup for low sugar version
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar, packed
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon, I always add more...
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 1/4 Cup Flour
2 Cups Rolled Oats
2/3 Cup Raisins, optional, can be substitute for chocolate chips, m&m's, or peanut butter chips
2/3 Cup Chopped Walnuts, optional, can be substituted for peanuts, pecan, or any other nut
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Beat together the butter and peanut butter until combine, add the sugars and cream until smooth.
- Add the eggs and vanilla to the mixture and beat until combine.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon. Add to the mixture.
- Stir or mix in the oats and mix-ins of your choice.
- Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon, drop cookies onto a prepared cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown around the edges.
- Let cool then enjoy!!