|I have currently misplaced my card reader, so this photo is from my iPhone...|
Yield: 18-24 depending on how big you cut the squares
Ingredients: 2 2/3 Cups Flour
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
2 Sticks or 1 cup Unsalted Butter, room temperature
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Brown Sugar
2 Eggs, at room temperature
2 Teaspoons Vanilla
2 Tablespoons Sugar
2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly butter a 9 x 13 x 2 inch baking pan. You can also line the pan with buttered foil or parchment paper.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- In large bowl, beat together butter and sugar until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add the flour mixture and mix until the flour is just incorporated. The batter will be thick like cookie dough.
- Scrape batter into your prepared pan and spread evenly using a spatula or your hands
- Make the topping by combining the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar topping evenly over the top of the batter. It is a lot but it makes a nice crust.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and the edges are just a little crispy. Cool slightly before cutting.
- Enjoy warm or at room temperature!